Teflon direct outlet mold heating tube
The single-head heating tube is also called a single-head electric heating tube and a barrel electric heating tube. It is a kind of electric heating tube (tubular electric heating element). In the Chinese electric heating industry, there is a long-term model: M3. In the late 1990s, due to the wide application of electric heating pipes in China, the shape of electric heating pipes is also very large. In southern China, the electric heating pipes for such a outgoing mold are called single-head heating pipes or single-end electric heating pipes, which are very similar. of.
The single-ended outlet electric heating tube is suitable for working in a heating medium that cannot be connected at both ends, such as high and low temperature insertion type heating of various sizes of molds and mechanical equipment, including die and other molds, medical equipment, plastic sealing machine, bottle mouth seal Cover machine, continuous automatic sealing machine, cigarette making machine, etc. Mainly as follows:
1. Used to dry wood, paper, printing and dyeing, paint and so on.
2. Seawater electric distillation unit.
3. Melt heating of saltpeter and other salt substances.
4. Building heating.
6. Infrared radiant heating device.
7. In the food industry, it is used to bake various breads, biscuits, pastries, and electric heating devices in flowing water tunnels.
8. Oil, water and other chemical liquids, heating devices in the plating bath.
9. Melting low melting point alloys, such as molten lead furnaces, tin melting furnaces, etc.
10. Heating device for alkali and acid.
11. Low-temperature electric furnaces such as industrial electric furnaces for electric circulation, electric furnace boxes, etc.
12. Plastic products processing and molding extrusion equipment and rubber products molding vulcanization equipment.
13. Heating, enameled wire drying device, etc. of motor vacuum dip coating equipment.
14. Medical sanitation equipment, such as sterilizers, sterilizers, etc.
15. Various household electric heating appliances in daily life, such as electric stoves, electric ovens, rice cookers, electric frying pans, electric frying pans, water heaters, electric irons and other products.
1. Conditions of use: ambient temperature -20 ° C ~ +60 ° C, relative temperature <>
2. Electrical strength: cold state withstand voltage AC work 1500V 50HZ duration 1MIN no breakdown phenomenon;
3. Thermal insulation performance: AC 1000V 50HZ duration 1MIN no breakdown phenomenon;
4. Leakage current <0.5ma; insulation="" resistance="">30MΩ;0.5ma;>
5. Power deviation +5%, -10%; surface load up to 25W per square centimeter;
Note: The above is part of the data, D: pipe diameter, W: power, L: pipe length